Home Featured Workouts Nutrition
Articles TRE|Log Athletes Videos

Thread: The Ripped Effect | 6 Weeks! Follow My Progress! - RUOfficial?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Ripped Effect | 6 Weeks! Follow My Progress!

11.27 Day 1 - Wk 1 - This is a personal blog, fitness program, journal/log/mini odyssey into the days (and nights) of my fitness... and all things that encompasses my mental and physical development throughout these 6 weeks of striating, eating, thinking, stressing, lifting, battles of constant contradictions... and the occasional mind-and body fuck created through a beautiful unified connection of mind to muscle harmony sought under the house of Gains.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Me.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	4278

I couldn't wait until I found a show date to begin my TRE program. January, 2018 is right around the corner, followed by the Los Angeles Fitness Expo just a few days later here... and it's here that every known social media fitness influencer, popular fitness brands, and fans from all over will be. This is the part of the lifestyle I enjoy... 1.) the business, and 2.) the personal connections and impacts made through good business. My end game is not to dance around on a stage seeking the criticism of men while wearing basically a bikini... but to make an impact in the industry itself, promoting the only version of life we should be living Natural.. and Official.

If you follow these blogs, then you will also come to realize that it' will not be easy. This is important to me because not only am I changing certain habits for a 6 week transformation, but I am removing ones that's been haunting my health for quite some time, and letting them go forever. Basically, practicing what I preach.

Blogs will be completed by Midnight each program day.

Name:  TREPRG.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  217.4 KB

Monday, November 27th, 2018

The first Monday back to work after Thanksgiving... and surprisingly, no streams of guilt or nightmares of suicide runs to get any excess weight off. I was actually pretty accountable and generous with myself, way to go me.

This Morning I kicked the day off with about 60 ACE pushups once I arrived to work, and a few ab rollers using the "Perfect Ab Carver" Not really sure if it's doing much aside from my current routine, but I'm going to give it a lil more quality time and see how results will pan out. I didn't do a Park workout this morning or at lunch. Wet ground from the rain discouraged me. I view those sessions as a days bonus if I am able to do them, but they are not required.

Breakfast

Name:	breakfast.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	280.7 KB 
ID:	4191

Usually my breakfast would be a one serving of oatmeal (2 seen here for first 2 weeks)
    as a side to 4 servings of egg whites and 3 serving of chicken breasts with cheese and pico.
    During these Six weeks, the oatmeal will act as the main breakfast dish with fruit as a side.

Snacks Throughout Day (Mini Desk Pantry) lol

Name:	pantry.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	349.7 KB 
ID:	4193

In between Breakfast & Lunch / Lunch Dinner I have almonds (no more than 2 servings from morn to lunch)
    and Rice Cakes w/Peanut Butter and/or jelly with a light spread.

Lunch & Dinner

Name:	lunch.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	404.4 KB 
ID:	4192

Lunch and Dinner will be the same to finish out this weekends prep meals.
    Overall the dishes will be the same for the next 6 weeks with the exception of
    significantly smaller portion sizes to slowly pull begin to pull back on weight.

Todays Lunch & Dinner
    1 Serving Lemon Baked Chicken, cut into cubes, topped with Fresh Onions and Peppers (Light Chipotle Chili Seasoning).
    1 Serving Ground Turkey cooked in Mushrooms, Asparagus, and Green Peppers
    1/2 Russet White Potato Boiled
    1 Serving Jasmin Rice
    8oz Water.

-------

It's now around 3:30pm and I'm preparing to wrap up here at work and head home to relax for a bit before tonight's gym session. Here's to a craaaaazy first Workout! Details updated later tonight. It's LEG DAY!!!

OFFICIAL WEEKLY FOOD PREP!
    Before hitting the gym, I have to prep food for the week. Wasn't able to complete on Sunday because I was exhausted lol, but mostly I wanted the extra storage day since I still had materials from the previous prep to finish.

Main Dishes
    Lemon & Chipotle Baked Chicken in Brussels Sprouts, Mushrooms, Bell Peppers, with Red Potatoes and Jasmin Rice
    Ground Turkey Brussels Sprouts, Mushrooms, Bell Peppers, Brussels Sprouts, Mushrooms, Bell Peppers

Name:	Screenshot_20171127-232847.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	639.2 KB 
ID:	4195

Name:	Screenshot_20171127-233117.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	524.8 KB 
ID:	4197Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171127-233607.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	878.8 KB 
ID:	4200

Name:	Screenshot_20171127-233437.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	1,020.9 KB 
ID:	4199Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171127-233255.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	692.7 KB 
ID:	4198

Name:	Screenshot_20171127-233014.jpg 
Size:	774.9 KB 
ID:	4196Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171127-232702.jpg 
Size:	493.6 KB 
ID:	4194
    The Workout

Tonight's workout was a bit of a Hail Mary. Didn't go to LA Fitness in Woodland Hills for my leg day with the girls, so I ended up at my gym (24hr Northridge) to knock out a random session, while saving energy for a possibly ridiculous leg day for tomorrow. Probably going to throw in some great compound routines as well.

Body Weight / Free Wieght
    01. Dips: 12, 12, 12, 12, 10, 10, 10, 10, 5, 5, 5
    02. Side-Oblique-Front Lateral raises (20lbs): 3/3/3, 3/3/3, 5/5/5/5
    03. Kettle-bell Suitcases (80lbs) : 15/15, 15/15, 15/15, 15/15
    04. Pushups (Diamond) : 30, 30, 30, 30
    4a. Pushups (Shoulder Width - Slow) 10,10,10,10
    05. Single Arm Hammer Curls : 10/10, 10 dbl, 10/10, 10dbl
    07. Dead Man Pullups: 10/10/10/10/10

Seated Rows (180lbs)
    Grip 1 - (alternating to Double) Ex: 1/1/1 - 2/2/2 - 3/3/3 (to 10)
    Grip 2 - (alternating to Double) Ex: 1/1/1 - 2/2/2 - 3/3/3 (to 10)
    Grip 3 - (alternating to Double) Ex: 1/1/1 - 2/2/2 - 3/3/3 (to 10)
    Grip 4 - (alternating to Double) Ex: 1/1/1 - 2/2/2 - 3/3/3 (to 10)

Seated Rows (250lbs)
    Grip 1 - (Double Grip) 10
    Grip 2 - (Double Grip) 10
    Grip 3 - (Double Grip) 10
    Grip 4 - (Double Grip) 10

Seated Rows (270bs)
    Grip 1 - (Double Grip) 10
    Grip 2 - (Double Grip) 10
    Grip 3 - (Double Grip) 10
    Grip 4 - (Double Grip) 10

Walking Dumbbell Lunges

Set One.
    1st Walk - 50lbs 15 steps up (knee to floor)
    2d Walk - No Weight 15 steps back (knee to floor)
    3d Walk - No Weight 15 steps back (knee to floor)
    4h Walk - 50lbs 15 steps up (knee to floor)

Set Two.

Set Three.

Set Four.

Workout was GREAT! Had a nice sweat with the consistency and pace of each set w/ limited rest time. I arrive at the gym around 8pm, and the full workout took about 1 1/2 hours (While doing lunges, I shared the routine with a friend who in interested in that particular workout. He couldn't complete all sets, but for someone who has never performed this style of DB lunge, he held his own.

Time to EAT, and sleep, another day commences tomorrow!!!!

Name:	lunch.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	404.4 KB 
ID:	4192

RUAesthetic?

2 Weeks Ago #116 

If I let the stress and often annoyances of my workplace affect my growth... I'd be fucked.

11.28 Day 2 - Week 1
    Morning starting off pretty decent. Had great sleep, an amazing quick fire workout last night, and my place is spotless, although I'm at work, knowing that just tends to make the day better, as well as the travel home. A lot of people underestimate the boost that an organized and life-complimentary environment gets you. Life-Complimentary being that your life and things within your life are organized in a manner that it only compliments and benefits your progress, growth and development. It takes work, and it's much easier to live in catasrophe while telling yourself you have it all under control... but it was all under control, you wouldn't have to deal with the catastrophe in the first place. Anyway... just a quick thought.

I didn't do any morning workout today. I will likely knock something out at the public park around my lunch hour. Breakfast is consistent all this week, although I added my fave* a lemon pound cake into the mix. Half now, half after my lunch workout session. I can't make it easy . Also threw some peanut butter on top on the apples for added sweetness.

Name:	breakfast.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	4201

and it was greeeeeeaaaat. It's a nice change from the Chicken and Egg Whites, I was becoming chicken'd out a bit. Need a break lol.

Until Lunch!!!!

Oh yeah, when I'm in work mode... I WORK...
    I am NOT here to make friends.

Grrrrrr...
    Name:  nhtmf.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  110.6 KB
    Work to be done!

-----------------------------------------------------------
    LUNCH Time!!!
    Name:  Screenshot_20171128-144814.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  72.2 KB

Decided not to do a park workout, I think I need all my energy for this afternoons session in Woodland Hills. I did however do a mile walk to get some form of movement in and kill this ass-to-seat redundancy I have to temporarily endure
    Currently watching a Gary Vee Keynote, and building up the mind strength!! See you all after the gym tonight!

Time to Snack!!! (Banana, Apple, Almonds)

THE WORKOUT
    Great session at the Woodland Hills, California LA Fitness Location. Met up with the 2 ladies I train and got an great quick fire leg workout in.

Hack Squats and DB Lunges
    1st Set
    Hack Squats: 270lbs 12 reps (Deep)

Lunges :
    15 yard lunges w/60lb Dumbells (sit on floor)
    15 yard lunges back w/o Dumbbells
    Cool down walk back to Dumbbells
    15 yard lunges back to start w/60lb dumbbells

2nd Set
    Hack Squats: 180lbs 12 reps (Deep)

Lunges :

3rd Set

Lunges :

4th Set

Lunges :

Barbell Squats
    315lbs for 10 reps (to floor)

Seated Leg Curls/Extensions
    220lbs (12 reps) Last rep 10second Hold

-------------------------------------------------------------

The girls performed a series of low weight high repition deadlifts with the medium 70lb straight bar between their squats sets. (not bringing the bar completely to the floor, but a slow descend until it reaches one inch from the ground, then an medium thrust back up to full body contraction.

After the leg curls, they ended their routine with 4 sets of 10 on Hip Thrust, using the Barbell and flat bench. They were exhausted, and naseaus after the workout, which was surprising as they have had heavier days. But after having another fit friend of mine perform the walking DB lunges the day prior and him having the same effect, I realized the walking DB lunges really provided added benefit into the leg days. It's been my staple workout for hamstring and lower quad development. The girls are transforming amazing, and I'm excited to see how their results upgrade on my program.

Tomorrow will be an upper body circuit day, while spending a small portion of time on abs and calve training.

Name:  TheRippedEffect.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  289.6 KB
    Now time to enjoy a much need post workout | end of night meal, Netflix, and Prepare for another great day tomorrow!

Current weight: 200lbs.

11.29 Day 3 - Week 1

The morning is starting off AMAZING!!! Why? because I said it is.
    and I just had a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios, bruuuh.

Name:	YellowBoxCheerios-100515v2-700x353.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	4211

Not getting ready for breakfast part II... Oatmeal and Fruit!

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	206.4 KB 
ID:	4212Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	250.0 KB 
ID:	4213

Devoured, and Digesting.
    Now let's get to work!
    Name:  3.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  414.7 KB

11a LUNCH HOUR WORKOUT
    Dips
    Push-ups (wide & close)
    Pull-ups (inverted & wide grip)

I call this more of a PIT-STOP during my Lunch hour walk than I do a workout. I typically do a variation of dips, pull ups, and pushups from anywhere between 300 - 500 reps combined.

A few thoughts I wanted to drop on people not having enough TIME to change their lives for the better. Whether its a physical transformation, or just an overall change of life. How can anything EVER be more important than that? For alot of us, it's the fear we will be inadequate.. the fear of failure. It's so strong people would stay in hell for fear there efforts to change to put them back into a place they already are? Nothing in life will ever change until you make the decision to change yourself, not things... or the people around you.

Lunch was greeeeeeaaaaat. When eating redundant (same main courses) being creative with vegetables and spices are key to keeping it exciting, unless you're like me... as long as it tastes great, I'll eat it forever! hahaha, (but don't sleep... I can get down in the kitchen).

Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  213.9 KB

Now... we wait for tonight gym session...
    .....(snacking on an apple and banana)

EVENING WORKOUT (Upper)

Cables (High, Mid, Low)

Cables (Upper) 12 Reps 37lbs
    Seated Reverse Back Flies (165lbs)

Cables (Middle w/wrist crossovers) 12 Reps 37lbs
    Cables (Lower) 12 Reps 37lbs

Seated Rows

15 reps w/170lbs
    15 reps w/185lbs
    15 reps w/185lbs
    15 reps w/170lbs

Seated BB Press (Smith Machine)
    (bring bar to lower chest area until light touch, slow complete extension back up. Bar should almost graze nose during movement)

50lbs 15reps
    70lbs 12 reps
    110lbs 10 reps

Bent Over BB Row (Free Bar)
    135 lbs 15 reps
    135 lbs 15 reps
    155 lbs 12 reps
    175 lbs 12 reps

Dumbbell Laterals
    (Side, Oblique, Front = 1,1,1) ...alternate between each
    27lbs : 1,1,1 - 2,2,2 - 3,3,3 - 4,4,4 - 5,5,5
    27lbs : 1,1,1 - 2,2,2 - 3,3,3 - 4,4,4 - 5,5,5
    20lbs : 1,1,1 - 2,2,2 - 3,3,3 - 4,4,4 - 5,5,5
    20lbs : 1,1,1 - 2,2,2 - 3,3,3 - 4,4,4 - 5,5,5

**perform each w/10 second break in between**
    20lbs - 10 reps to the side
    20lbs - 10 reps to oblique
    20lbs - 10 reps to the front

(Girls did every workout, and also added in some light weight high rep, and heavy weight low rep dead-lifts to the mix)
    They did an AMAZING job!

Dinner Check In...

Name:	Screenshot_20171130-082009.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	379.7 KB 
ID:	4227

Now time to crash!!!! Good night folks!

RUAesthetic?

2 Weeks Ago #117 

Working out at Lunch in LA is tough with the heat. (controlling body temp, sweat, etc.. staying 'fresh') So I have to pause between alot of reps/sets. There are no suitable shower facilities in reasonable distance. Still, I make it work.

11.30 Day 4 - Week 1

Okay, I'm feeling pretty good all around after yesterdays workout. Not sure how I feel going in today, and to be honest. I really don't feel like it and I'm already throwing a ton of excuses into the air to build on my dissonance and self persuasion. Lol, this is an ongoing battle, as it will still be on the drive home in this amazing Cali Traffic (Sarcasm). I'm seeing alot of Aesthetic Men and Women coming into the gym lately, that's keeping me motivated. Not in a competitive of ego type of way, just seeing others who share your sacrifices and are just as passionate about [whatever] it is they do, and keep just as much love and attention on their health and fitness.

Breakfast
    Was consistent. Had Oatmeal, however I didn't eat the fruit (Banana and Apples) until later. I also had a bowl of Cheerios.. HONEY NUT CHEERIOS to be exact, they are my crutch. I also had a cinnamon ricecake with Peanut and Jelly in the morning as well. Snacked on a few almonds until lunch.

Lunch Hour Workout
    High Bar Dips - 5 sets of 12-15
    Low Bar Dips - 5 sets of 12-15
    Wide Pushups - 2 sets of 30

***It was HOOOOT AF Outside***
    But you gotta love this Cali/LA Weather!

Lunch
    You already know #Meal Prep

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	213.9 KB 
ID:	4229

THE EVENING
    Hit up LA Fitness in Woodland Hills and actually took today a little easy. My right Bicep has been a lil under the stress-weather so I decided to relax. I did light laterals, and Biceps. The Girls WENT IN on squats while doing supersets of DB laterals and Biceps Curls. They went heavy and deep on squats in a great pyramid style routine. After Squats were a series of deadlifts and ending with some nice Hip Thrusts. Didn't want to overwhelm the lower body or upper too much to be in a great condition for a nice upper body calisthenics style circuit, and a heavy leg session this weekend.

Dinner was.... You know Tomorrow my intake will be a bit different to prepare myself for a nice treat @In&Out Burger later in the evening after the PM workout with the girls.

RUAesthetic?

2 Weeks Ago #118 

Just gotta pat myself on the back... a very productive day for me, and I was able to stick to my habits while getting shit done.. and the day is only just starting.. #CorporateWorkFlow done! #Entrepreneurial workflow begins

12.1 Day 5 - Week 1

Busy Day today... but I'll make it work.

Already had a Cinnamon Rice Cake with Peanut and Apple.
    Skipping the oatmeal today, as well as skipping lunch. I'm still eating lol, but mostly Rice Cake with either Peanut or Jelly (when hungry). I also brought along some low sodium Ritz crackers if necessary Why? Well, because I'm having In&Out today hahahaha! So I need to compensate for the amount of sodium I am about to take in. I need to be able to gauge my bodies reactions to certain diet/habit changes, so I need to keep a good eye on my food intake (without going crazy "counting macros, calories", etc...) it's all pretty silly if you ask me.

Anyway, did a small workout at my desk this morning to get a decent lil pump and my blood feeling. Still feeling pretty good from it Actually

IT'S FLEX FRIDAAAAAY!

Todays workout was a tricep/bicep touchup.

Tricep Pulldowns (Rope) 4sets w/ a Pyramid Burnout
    Tricep Pulldowns (Bar)
    4sets w/ a Pyramid Burnout
    Seated Tricep Press (Reverse) 4 sets
    Seated Tricep Press ( Normal) 4 sets

Normal BB Curls (perform between Triceps)
    Reverse BB Curls
    (perform between Triceps)

Stomach (Adjust Speed, 50% straight leg)
    Hanging Leg Raises 25 reps, break, 15 reps

Attached Images Attached Images  

RUAesthetic #ShredToFitExpo - #Week 2 12.11.17

Sorry guys, I've been on vacation, and also found myself smack in the middle of the California Wildfires this year. I wasn't able to provide the consistent updates like I wanted, so I decided to simply treat my vacation... like a, errmm.. vacation, and indulge, binge, and overall enjoy myself before I faced a possible fiery demise. So this is my Official Week 2 TRE Blog.

I did continue training on my vacation, on most days completing my 2-a-day workouts!

But I'm BACK like I repped something! Accomplished a very exciting Sunday Meal Prep, organized and cleaned the living environment (aside from an unfolded pile of laundry sitting on my bed).

The morning began a little frustrating (the healthy kind of frustration), when my battery decided to die on the first day back to work. About $120, auto-zone, and a new battery later... I finally make it to work, only to have a few dreary faced employees approach me with "Did you see the email from the Murdoch's?" ...apparently there are talks of the company I work for undergoing negotiations in a multi-billion dollar buyout (no, none of those $$$'s) are flowing my way. This of course is making a few employees uneasy. When that safety net begins to rattle, only then do people consider the stability of the foundation in which it hangs. Anyway, you're not interesting in my personal shizz, let's move along.

Name:  fitblog.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  285.2 KB

Meal Prep
    This weeks Meal prep is somewhat similar to the first week, minus brussel sprouts and red potatoes. The Brussels had my ass acting like a rude, ignorant, poorly mannered house guest and that shit was no fun to be around. The red potatoes gave me a slight bloat, which is obviously okay at this stage, but just something I personally rather not deal with. I substituted both with Jasmin Rice. My body fills out well with this rice brand, and I don't get bloating effect.

Breakfast
    1 Packet Oatmeal (Maaaaybe 2), 1 Banana
    No added Sugar

***Also noting beginning this week all coffee will be consumed black, without sugar***

Lunch
    Lemon Baked Salmon, Jasmin Rice, Veggies
    Name:  preplunch.JPG
Views: 20
Size:  53.0 KB

Dinner
    Seasoned Ground Turkey (No Sodium),
    Seasoned Grilled Chicken (No Sodium), Jasmin Rice
    Name:  prepdinner.JPG
Views: 18
Size:  58.0 KB

Some recent shots from the previous week.

****No Lunch hour workout today****

Today will be leg day training in the gym
    so I try not to do additional routines on what will always be a VERY EXHAUSTING DAY.

**** Update. Didn't do leg day or train with the girls **** due to a few complications and ADULTING happening, we decided to take the day to rest and recover *** I really tried to rest...

Didn't happen...
    Name:  24hr.JPG
Views: 12
Size:  42.5 KB

I hit up 24hr fitness in Northridge for a nice circuit workout. Today was technically agreed to be a rest and relaxation day, with our leg routine being pushed to Tuesday. So instead of doing heavy compound style workouts, I focused more on strength training, body-weights, and definition routines. This kind of workout is a bit eccentric, so what's below isn't necessarily accurate to my actual workout, as I tend to much more than listed. But it gives you an idea of the kind of exertion I put out.

The Workout...ish

Seated Lateral Pulldowns (Low Grip) 10rep Lvl 12
    Seated Lateral Pulldowns (High Grip) 10rep Lvl 12
    Seated Lateral Pulldowns (Low Grip) 10rep Lvl 13
    Seated Lateral Pulldowns (High Grip) 10rep Lvl 13
    Seated Lateral Pulldowns (Low Grip) 10rep Lvl 13
    Seated Lateral Pulldowns (High Grip) 10rep Lvl 13
    Seated Lateral Pulldowns (Low/Sgl) 10rep/ea Lvl 5
    Seated Lateral Pulldowns (High/Sgl) 10rep/ea Lvl 5
    Seated Lateral Pulldowns (Low/Sgl) 10rep/ea Lvl 5
    Seated Lateral Pulldowns (High/Sgl) 10rep/ea Lvl 5

Weighted Parallel Bar Dips
    (40lb DB Between Legs) 10 Reps
    Weight Sled
    (50yards) 90lbs
    Weight Sled
    (50yards) 135lbs
    Weight Sled
    (50yards) 180lbs
    Weight Sled
    (50yards) 225lbs
    Weight Sled
    (50yards) 270lbs

Set One (Complete 5 to 6 Sets)
    DB Laterals 15lbs (S/O/F) 15reps Alternating
    DB Hammer Curls 32.5lbs (3 Counts)
    Pushups (20 reps)
    Standing DB Press (Sngl) 32.5lbs for 25 reps

12.12.17 - The Workout
    Not much to update on for today. Breakfast and lunch was consistent. I did spend about 10 minutes of my lunch today at the park for a few dip sets... but nothing too crazy. I've also been cutting sugar since Monday (drinking black coffee.... laaawd help me), and I am HUNGRY constantly... mostly munchie hungry so I can manage.

Today was leg day. The girls did most of the leg work, props to them on a job well done. I am mostly on maintenance and slow but steady growth with my leg routines.

Incline Barbell Bench Press
    185lb - 10 reps
    185lb - 10 reps
    205lb - 8 reps
    205lb - 8 reps
    225lb - 5 reps
    225lb - 5 reps
    205lb - 8 reps
    205lb - 8 reps
    185lb - 10 reps
    185lb - 10 reps

Barbell Squats (Smith Machine)
    225 - 20 reps
    315 - 10 reps

Barbell Squats (Free Barbell)
    315 - 10 Reps
    315 - 10 Reps
    365 - 8 Reps
    365 - 8 Reps

Had the girls doing Medium Barbell Deadlifts as a superset between their Barbell Squats. For them, 1st set was Failure, 2nd Set was Moderate, 3rd Set was Super Heavy, then another Burnout and/or Moderate to Heavy set for squats.

Hack Squats - 230lbs - 12 reps
    70lb Walking Lunges - 25 yards

After Barbell Squats, had the girls hit the seated leg press for a pyramid set, and a few heavyweight sets. They did a great job!

12.13.17 - The Workout
    Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner has been consistent, still cutting my sugar intake. Doing pretty well. I'll admit that I had a can of Mikes Hard Lemonade last night, and it was good af lol. I'll punish myself with a decent park workout during my lunch hour tomorrow.

This Evenings Workout.
    Primary focus was Chest, Triceps, and upper Back.

Seated Incline Hammer Chest Press
    180lbs 12-15 reps
    180lbs 12-15 reps
    180lbs 12-15 reps
    V Bar Tricep Pulldowns
    170lbs 15reps
    ***Super Set 50lb Medium BB curls to failure***
    170lbs 15reps
    170lbs 15reps

Seated Reverse Tricep Press / Flip
    180 lbs 20/20
    ***Super Set with Alternating Laterals (25lbs)***
    180 lbs 20/20
    180 lbs 20/20

Seated Normal Tricep Press
    180lbs 20/20

Incline Bench Press
    185lbs 10 reps
    ***Superset with 15-20 Ace Pushups***
    185lbs 10 reps
    195lbs 8 reps
    195lbs 8 reps
    185lbs 10 reps
    185lbs 10 reps
    195lbs 8 reps
    195lbs 8 reps
    185lbs 10 reps
    135lbs 15 reps
    135lbs 15 reps

Abs | Leg Raises
    25 reps (Straight Leg)
    ***Superset with Calve Raises***
    25 reps (Straight Leg)
    25 reps (Straight Leg)

Got in to work late today, and came in to somewhat expected news about the company I work for. I mentioned it in the lastest article I wrote here:

Thursday is So TAKE CHARGE!!

So, that's that

I did a nice little lunch hour workout, mostly dips. I completed about 60-70 deep bar dips and approx 20 dead hang pullups for my lunch hour. Didn't break a sweat so I didn't have to deal with the excess heat buildup/cool down.

My employees had a secret Santa Holiday party that I missed, for good reason. I couldn't bare sit around oodles of cookies, cakes, ice cream and treats without wanting to stuff myself into a food coma/suicide. I need about another few days of avoidance before I have the strength to sit among the deliciousness.

Currently I'm taking notes on my plans for 2018. Marketing, promotions, clothing, sponsors, athletes, competitions. It's going to be an exciting year that has kind of already began. Working harder towards my dreams of being 100% self made while doing the things I have strong passion for.

A few hours of work left, then another great workout in LA Fitness tonight! See ya'll later!

...currently sitting outside LA Fitness, waiting on the girls. Getting my mind ready herbally ...to be continued.

THE WORKOUT
    Barbell Squats
    Hack Squats
    Dumbbell Lunges
    Seated Leg Press
    Dead-lifts
    Calves
    and Abs!

What a Workout!!!

12.15.17 #FLEX FRIIIIIDAY!

Breakfast
    Name:  lucky-boy-breakfast-burrito.0.0.JPG
Views: 5
Size:  65.3 KB

Okay, I've been pretty consistent all week, but this morning, my body told me it needed a complete fuel up. So instead of the usual one pack of Oatmeal and Bananas, I went to the Corner Deli on Santa Monica Blvd and grabbed an Ultimate Breakfast Burrito. I can literally still feel every ingredient in my stomach as I type this, though I feel completely re-fueled... just slightly heavy at the moment. lol...

I also had a medium Cookies& Cream with Whey Protein Jamba juice last night after the gym. I consider it my pre-workout.

I'll likely do a small routine at lunch at the Outdoor fitness area at the local park and decided on what will be the focus on this evenings workout. Some great Back and Shoulder routines sounds awesome.