"I am committed to challenging the status quo as have many great artists before me visualizing and listening intuitively to my body. The goal: A physique where mass meets beauty and aesthetics." - Jason Huh

Name:  jason huh.jpg
Views: 730
Size:  296.4 KB
Now of course there are MANY different variations of great physiques... large and small. I find Jason to be most interesting in that I, myself have never really been a fan of massive builds... then seeing this gentlemen reminds me why.

Because they don't look like this. The end.

Jason Huh is no doubt a beast... although there are a lot of "Mass Monsters" running around the Bodybuilding industry, looking at his form Jason definitely remains true to his commitment. Although his mass is GRAND, his aesthetics and structure are to be commended. Fitness Vlogger, Nicks Strength & Power did a small vlog on him in reference to his insane ability to hit the Stomach Vacuum pose so effectively, this guy immediately caught my attention. This is a pose that most heavyweight professional bodybuilders cannot pull off, or just refrain from attempting entirely. The argument has been made that considering the vacuum a standard pose in the sport would greatly shift the current balance, which is held by a lot of bubble gut bonanza's... not propah at all. I don't find myself amused much anymore by other physiques in this sport, so when one comes across, I definitely have to share the skills.

Follow him on [email]IG@Jasonhugehuh

"The summer before my junior year in high school, I signed up to attend a weight lifting class during summer school. With a clean diet of oats and egg whites I noticed results overnight, I was hooked!" - Jason Huh

Name:  jason huh.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  56.6 KBName:  2ac1387362f70552e2dd1d91709d30a0--bodybuilding-work-outs.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  106.8 KB

"As a teen, I worked as a chef for a restaurant for 4 years until Jeff Hall hired me to work at his nutrition and smoothie shop. In 2006, I competed at Southern States, as a heavy weight where I took 1st and overall. In 2007, I opened my own store, Elite Nutrition and Smoothie. It was now time to earn my Pro Card. After competing on a national level for 2 shows I was contacted by Art Atwood who saw something in me and I thought I had the genetic and mental potential to be great. Art took me under his wing to take on the 2009 USA’s where I went up a weight class and placed 5th. He envisioned my future as a bodybuilder in what he liked to call a “Super Freak.” A physique where mass meets beauty and aesthetics. The following year we came with a plan to pack on enough size to totally dominate the competition, he deemed it operation, “Super Huh.” - Jason Huh

"Now as an IFBB Pro, business and family man my goal remains to one day be one of the best bodybuilders the world has ever seen and to maybe someday carry the responsibility of being Mr. Olympia. I am committed to challenging the status quo as have many great artists before me visualizing and listening intuitively to my body. The goal: A physique where mass meets beauty and aesthetics."
- Jason Huh

Props to being a great father.

Read more about Jasons story by checking his website @https://www.jasonandjessicafitness.com\

Name:  IMG_7554-tampa-pro_0.jpg
Size:  54.1 KBName:  a+2010+jason+huh.JPG
Views: 85
Size:  129.1 KBName:  111.jpg
Size:  46.4 KBName:  J-nm9-001001C-591126-0148-a01.jpg
Size:  69.6 KBName:  IMG_7541-tampa-pro_0.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  48.4 KB