onload="if (document.body.scrollIntoView && fetch_object('currentPost') && (window.location.href.indexOf('#') == -1 || window.location.href.indexOf('#post') > -1)) { fetch_object('currentPost').scrollIntoView(true); }">
Home Articles Videos Workouts
Have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Thread: Dallas McCarver Passes Away - Chocks on Food - RUOfficial?

Dallas McCarver Passes Away - Chocks on Food

*Edit (Chockes. Shit happens, WRGAS?)

Florida - Famed Bodybuilder Dallas McCarver "Big Country" passed away at the young age of 26 years old in his Florida home after allegedly chocking on his food. Dana Brooke, a WWE star and girlfriend to Dallas told authorities that he was found by a friend in his home shortly after a phone conversation. This occurred around Midnight early Tuesday.

Name:  DallasMcCarver.jpg
Views: 970
Size:  80.6 KB

She stated during their call he was preparing to make food and there was no signs of any issues. He was scheduled to meet YouTube Fitness Influencer and fellow member of Redcon sports brand NicksStrength&Power.

TMZ - "McCarver had worked out earlier in the day on Monday and seemed to be doing just fine ... no signs of a medical problem while hitting a chest press with 160 lbs dumbbells"

This news comes at a point when most professional bodybuilders are in extreme preparation for the Mr. Olympia competition, an internationally recognized contest where Dallas placed 8th last year at just 25 years old. However, no speculations of drugs or foul play have been mentioned.

Our prayers and condolences goes out to Dallas, Brooke and both of their families, including his many loyal fans and followers.

Interesting thought left by a Facebook User
    Name:  fbcom.JPG
Views: 46
Size:  37.0 KB

You cannot change the way you think or feel without first accepting who, and where you are in life (in all aspects) The next step is understanding where you should be, and targeting what binds you from moving towards that person. You want to be in a position where you feel healthier, and stronger. You want to be in a place where you carry less anxiety and a higher set of confidence in your decisions. You want to be more in control of your days, and are prepared for those unforeseen outcomes. You want to establish better self-accountability, maintain a stronger base to build yourself AND your life from. Life is all about perception, and to change they way you see, you have to be willing to change the way you think. That type of change often requires a little extra motivation because the way we think is often attributed to how we view and value ourselves.

I served in the United States Marine Corps for 10.5 years. I've had the opportunity to see, explore, and communicate with people from all over the country and throughout the world. I've realized life from many spectrum's. From a Young energetic kid from Ohio who has never seen an ocean, to working in the Japanese Consulate in Japan, from the Washington Naval Yard in DC to working with the Public Affairs Office of The Assistant Secretary of Defense in the Pentagon, to serving in a logistics Command Center, in Al Taqqadum Iraq. After the military, I completed my Masters in Marketing, currently work for 21st Century Fox FX Movies as an Editor. I write, teach, and live an exciting lifestyle of health and fitness.

Everything we want, is literally one thought, and one action away.

To add, another bodybuilder to recently pass was Sifiso Lungelo Thabete, who died almost immediately after a botched attempt at performing a backflip landed him directly onto his head, breaking his neck. He entered into bodybuilding through a division in Johannesburg, where he successfully performed the routine. Not sure if it was merely a botched attempt due to the excitement of the crowd and atmosphere.

You cannot change the way you think or feel without first accepting who, and where you are in life (in all aspects) The next step is understanding where you should be, and targeting what binds you from moving towards that person. You want to be in a position where you feel healthier, and stronger. You want to be in a place where you carry less anxiety and a higher set of confidence in your decisions. You want to be more in control of your days, and are prepared for those unforeseen outcomes. You want to establish better self-accountability, maintain a stronger base to build yourself AND your life from. Life is all about perception, and to change they way you see, you have to be willing to change the way you think. That type of change often requires a little extra motivation because the way we think is often attributed to how we view and value ourselves.

I served in the United States Marine Corps for 10.5 years. I've had the opportunity to see, explore, and communicate with people from all over the country and throughout the world. I've realized life from many spectrum's. From a Young energetic kid from Ohio who has never seen an ocean, to working in the Japanese Consulate in Japan, from the Washington Naval Yard in DC to working with the Public Affairs Office of The Assistant Secretary of Defense in the Pentagon, to serving in a logistics Command Center, in Al Taqqadum Iraq. After the military, I completed my Masters in Marketing, currently work for 21st Century Fox FX Movies as an Editor. I write, teach, and live an exciting lifestyle of health and fitness.

Everything we want, is literally one thought, and one action away.