Name:  superleaguelive.JPG
Views: 709
Size:  126.8 KB

Long gone are the days of Muscular and ripped men posing in colorful clad bikini's or beach shorts on a stage to an audience of predominately other muscular men while prancing to their favorite slow songs in hopes of winning a trophy for their accolades.

"It's like the Demi-God Child of Powerlifting and Bodybuilding that grows to outmatch both his parents" - SB

The end goal of today's bodybuilder is spending YEARS subjecting themselves to often unfavorable diets, body image issues leading to dysmorphia for many... pills, supplements, and powders to fill 1,000 pantries, and all for what? To stand on a stage at the end of it all, and simply look "pwetty" for the males inspecting your best assets. If you're lucky, like a few creative fitness enthusiast I know, you may build a large enough following to branch off and use your knowledge to actually be something more than a gym tool. What's the point of looking like a warrior, without proving you are a warrior? What's the point of looking like a athlete if you can't show that you are athletic? I mean, aesthetics is fine and dandy, but aside from a few "nice abs" or "great back" compliments, I'll reserve my trust in the guy who can actually perform and utilize his muscularity.

And just like that, the Gods of Gains descended down and delivered to us the perfect solution. A way to represent your form and all your work, while showing you're more than just a ripped or freakishly large Ken doll to flex on stage.

Name:  Superleague Live.png
Views: 67
Size:  43.1 KB

THIS IS THE LEAGUE OF SUPERHUMANS MEN AND WOMEN WITH SUPERHUMAN FORM AND SUPERHUMAN FUNCTION.
THIS IS NOT A PHYSIQUE PAGEANT.
THERE ARE NO POSERS, AND THERE ARE NO JUDGES.
THE OPINIONS, BIASES, AND PERSONAL INTERPRETATIONS OF OTHER HUMANS ARE NOT ALLOWED
ONLY REAL ATHLETES AND REAL METRICS.

THESE ARE THE RULES:

Name:  round1.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  94.8 KB

Click here to see all movements associated with the competition and other frequently asked questions.

Current World Champions of SuperLeague
See their Instagram pages for more footage of the event.

Angelweight: @agentvalentine
Featherweight: @steficohen
Lightweight: @supers2o
Middleweight: @gillianwardathlete
Light Heavyweight: @ollaaay
Cruiserweight: @ed_koo
Heavyweight: @fbaftermath
Super Heavyweight: @namnamnamm

Who runs the league?
Name:  staff.JPG
Views: 68
Size:  67.3 KB

With the emergence of this... Mr. Olympia doesn't sound as impressive, and I have suddenly lost the urge to watch a line-up of half naked men showing me their best in bikinis...

Superleague has become the ALPHA of advanced body building, because there is little point in building an amazing body if it lacks amazing functions.

This is definitely....
Name:  16.dailyrep.png
Views: 42
Size:  15.4 KB